The headwaters of the Kaweah River are located in the High Sierra among 13,000-foot mountain peaks is one of american river rafting. The Kaweah river plummets down one of the steepest drainages in California to our starting point a few miles from Sequoia National Park, in Three Rivers, California. On of the best choice for rafting trips and rafting vacations. The snowcapped peaks create a dramatic background for the enticing Kawaeh River. This 9-mile section of white water rafting California offers almost non-stop class IV Kaweah River rafting action. Read more….
Incoming search terms:
- paragraph on river rafting
- paragraph on rafting
- naked aunties
- american river white water rafting
- american river california
- fantastictravelling com american-river-rafting
- white water rafting tunnel chute
No Comments »
No comments yet.