asiarooms.com: Korea is famous for major historic sites, forts, palaces, temples, national parks, valleys, waterfalls, beaches, lakes, hot springs and cultural villages. Korea is renowned for its historical and cultural richness. Apart from the historic and cultural sites, Korea’s scenic surroundings attract tourists from across the world. Valleys and waterfalls are major attractions of Korea. The valleys and waterfalls add to the scenic beauty. The exquisite beauty of the valleys and waterfalls entice travelers into South Korea. The Korean peninsula is dotted by major valleys and waterfalls. The major valleys and waterfalls in South Korea are Baekundong Valley Biryong Falls, Cheonbuldong Valley, Cheonjeyeon Falls, Cheonjiyeon Falls, Daeseung Falls, Donnaeko Resort, Crimson Stream Village Valley, Hwayang Valley, Jeongbang Falls, Jikso Falls, Misiryeong Valley, Naerincheon Stream, Piagol Valley, Seonam Valley, Seonyudong Valley, Ssanggok Valley, Yongmeori Criffs, Dalmaji Hill and Dojangpo Maeul (Hill). Hwayang Valley in South Korea is wrapped in exotic beauty and is a must see destination.
Features of Hwayang Valley in South Korea:
– Hwayang Valley in South Korea is the most visited destination during the autumn season.
– Regular buses travel from Goesan to the Hwayang Valley.
– Photographers capture the beauty of the valley.
– The autumn leaves; the stream and the hills are the major attractions of the Hwayang Valley in South Korea.
– The valley is home to Confucian temples and several Buddhist temples.
– On the rock across the stream from the Confucian academy is the place where the teacher lived.
– Other nearby attractions are worth visiting on tours to the Hwayang Valley. These comprise of Snagdang-saseong,Heungduksaji(Old Printing Museum), Iron Flagpole, Mt. Songni National Park, Okhwa 9 Sight, Chjeong Carbonated Water, Ssanggok Valley.
– The Hwayang Valley along with the nearby attractions has attracted tourists from far and wide.
– The exotic beauty has been a factor for the thriving of tourism in this region.
Incoming search terms:
- hwayang valley
- valley south korea
- yahoo biryong mountains north korea
- valleys with waterfalls
- South Korea lakes
- South korea lake
- lembah cheonbuldong
- korean valleys
- hot springs in korea
pleasetakemeto.com: Cheonbuldong Valley is the main Valley of Seorak Mountain and is also called Seorak Valley. It was named Cheonbuldong because the many peaks on either side look like a lineup of a thousand Buddhist statues. It is also called Cheonbuldong because the peaks also look like Buddhist saints offering food sacrifices to Buddha. If you follow the waterway of Waseondae for about 300m, you’ll arrive at Biseondae. Travel 12 km further from here and you will arrive at Daecheongbong. There’s also Biseondae Munjudam, Ihodam, and the steep Guimyeonam. On the opposite side, an hour’s walk past Chilseongbong, attached to Hwachaebong, is Chilseonggol’s forked road from which you can reach Oryeon Falls, Yangpok, Cheondang Falls and other valleys with exceptionally beautiful sceneries.
The path used to be rough and difficult, but because of new facilities and a mountain villa, you can more easily climb and see the scenery of Cheonbuldong. Many people who go hiking at Seorak Mountain seek this place out because of the convenient transportation provided by Seorak-dong’s Sogongwon, which becomes the starting point for many mountain climbers, and there is an endless line of hikers and tourists who come to visit during mid October when the autumnal leaves start turning color.
Features of Cheonbuldong Valley in South Korea (asiarooms.com):
– Cheonbuldong Valley in South Korea is located within the Mt. Seoraksan, Seorak-dong in Sokcho-si.
– If you follow the waterway of Waseondae for about 300 meters, you will arrive at Biseondae.
– Travel 12 km. further from here and you will arrive at Daecheongbong.
– There are also Biseondae Munjudam, Ihodam and the steep Guimyeonam.
– Walk for an hour past the Chilseongbong attached to Hwachaebong and you will find on the opposite side the Chilseonggol’s forked road.
– From here you can reach Oryeon Falls, Yangpok, Cheondang Falls and other valleys with bewitchingly beautiful sceneries.
– There was a time when the path used to be rough and difficult. But, because of new facilities and a mountain villa, you can more easily climb now and experience the beauty of Cheonbuldong.
– Many people who go hiking at Seorak Mountain come to this place because of the convenient transportation provided by Seorak-dong’s Sogongwon which serves as the starting point for many mountain climbers.
– This place is crowded by an endless line of hikers and tourists who come to visit during mid October when the autumnal leaves start changing color. You can take city bus No. 7 from Sokcho and get off at the entrance of Mt. Seoraksan after a 20-25 minutes’ ride.
– Or, you can conveniently take a cab and it will take around 15-20 minutes to reach.
– If you have any queries, you can come to the Mt. Seoraksan National Park Administration Office. They are always ready to help you with their assistance.
Incoming search terms:
- south korea tourist spots
- descriptive text about transportation
- tourist spot in south korea
- korea tourist spot
- korean tourist spots
- kanlurang asya tourist spot
- beautiful spots in asya
- tourist attractions in korea