Travel Sasak tribe is a tour that will take you to know more in the lives of the indigenous people of Lombok island. Tour begins after you finish eating breakfast in the hotel, you will travel to the village of Banyumulek, the first tourist attraction we are going, in a place that you can notice Traditional ways of making pottery. Model and design is very pretty and perfect for decorating your home or as a souvenir. Here you pay a visit to the village of Sukarara, the weaving village of producing the renowned traditional Lombok, you can observe and practice the process of making traditional woven cloth Lombok island and they will be happy to help you learn how to make it. Next we headed to the village Rambitan Sade Village, both villages are traditional Sasak village. Then enjoy lunch on the coast of Lombok Kuta, Kuta Lombok owned beach is very popular because it has white sand is so awesome, then proceed to Tanjung Aan, which is located not far from Kuta Beach, Cape Ann Beach is very comfortable, even grains of sand beaches the size of a pepper, the guarantee you will be happy to visit Ann Beach. Then continue our journey to the place by the – by the typical Lombok, such as: Pearl, Salted Egg, Honey Lombok, etc.. Having finished his shopping, you will return to the hotel we transfer. Arriving at the hotel about 6 pm and pamper yourself with the amenities.
Cheonghakdong Village, located at the southern foot of Samsanbong Peak on Mt. Jirisan, maintains the traditional style of daily Korean life. ‘Cheonghak’ means a community where a crane of blue feathers lives.
Cheonghakdong is one area that was left virtually untouched throughout much of Korea’s turbulent history. Continue reading…
Features of Cheonghakdong Village in South Korea:
– Located on the southern foot of Samsanbong Peak on Mt. Jirisan, the village preserves the traditional spirit of Korean life.
– The term ‘Cheonghak’ means a crane of blue feathers lives. This area had no role to play in the tumultuous history of the country.
– Electricity was introduced in this village only 20years ago.
– About 200 residents belonging to this community uphold the custom of tying hair in a knot, wearing Korean traditional clothing, and doing farm work in the traditional way.
– This is the sacred site of worshipping Hwanin, Hwanwung, Dangun and a monastery known as Samseong-gung.
– It houses about 1,500 types of stone towers which were made over 15 years. The towers are undergoing refurbishment in order to gather stones on the scared site of Sodo, the place where various ceremonies took place during the Three Kingdoms Era. Complete reading…
Incoming search terms:
- what is the tape on the olympic swimmers backs
- tape on swimmers back
- cheonghakdong village
- Tape on swimmers backs