sumatraecotourism.com: Tangkahan is sometimes mentioned as the HIDDEN PARADISE IN SUMATRA. It is definitely hidden and for many a paradise. It is the perfect place to get off the beaten track, but still have access to nice food and comfortable bungalows. Tangkahan is an interesting place in many ways. Interesting for what it has to offer and an interesting background. The elephants, the jungle, and the clean rivers are obvious attractions. What makes Tangkahan different is that it is a good example on how community based eco-tourism can stop illegal logging, improve livelihood, and develop a sense of pride amongst the locals. This development on the border of Leuser National Park where the bigger river Batang Serangan meets the smaller river Sungai Musam is the hidden paradise of Tangkahan
- Join the forest rangers on their elephants when they patrol the jungle!
- Float down the clear river!
- Go jungle trekking!
- Soak yourself in hot springs!
Incoming search terms:
- descriptive text about bali
- tangkahan sumatera utara
- indian women bathing in river photos
- indian women naked bathing outside photos
- bali forest background
- indian village wiomen bath nake pic
- www batang serangan
No Comments »
No comments yet.