So we did!
It was an exciting and warm late-summers night when we arrived at Tianzi Wharf, one of many famous wharfs in Guangzhou, to start our cruise. Tianzi Wharf was located on Beijing South Road.
Starting from 6pm, there were a number of cruise ships that plied the river every day. It was 9pm and the wharf was still crowded with hordes of tourists. Orderly, we went up the top floor of the cruise ship, from where the best views of the river could be seen over the two hour trip. Later, accompanied by the sound of blaring whistle, we set off!
This was the real Pearl River! The river was so wide- probably over 300 meters in width.
We passed by Shamian, an island full of exotic flavor. Some 19 countries have had consulates there over past few decades. That was Aiqun Hotel, which used to be the highest building in China. And that was Sun Yat-Sen University, one of the most distinguished universities in China. Read more..
Find location on the map:
View Larger Map
Incoming search terms:
- what are the red stripes on the chinese divers
- red stripes on Chinese divers
- what are the red marks on the chinese divers
- red stripes on chinese diver
- stripes on chinese divers
- what are the patches on divers back
- tape on chinese divers back
- what are the stripes on the olympians
- red stripes on chinese olympians
- what are the patches on the chinese divers
No Comments »
No comments yet.