tourismwestjava.com: Patuha Ciwidey community regarded as the oldest mountains. However Patuha said to have originated from the old city (old), so that local people often call it by name Sepuh Mt. More than a century ago, the peak of Mount Patuha be haunted by the local community so that no one dared to step on it. Therefore, the existence and beauty at that time did not get to know people.
On the basis of some description, Patuha had erupted in the X century, causing a crater (crater) that drain the western part of the next peak. Then in the twelfth century on his left craters broke out anyway, which then forms a beautiful lake.
White Crater (“Kawah Putih”)
White Crater lies at an altitude of 2434 m above sea level, generally sloping field configuration to hilly. Air temperatures around 8-22 C. existing water sources depends on the monsoon. Humidity 90%, while the annual rainfall was recorded between 3743-4043 mm / year.
Incoming search terms:
- famous water forms in the world
- different water forms in the philippines
- pengertian advertisement
- beautiful water forms philippines
- landforms and water forms in the philippines
- water forms in the world
- philippine beautiful water forms
- what are the different water forms in the philippines
- different landforms and water forms in the philippines
- uzbekistan water forms
No Comments »
No comments yet.