Bukit Lawang is the name of the tourist attractions in Langkat, North Sumatra Province, located 68 km northwest Binjai City and about 80 miles northwest of the city of Medan. Bukit Lawang is included in the scope of Gunung Leuser National Park which is a conservation area to the introspective Orang Utan.
A few years ago precisely on November 2, 2003, tragedy hit Bukit Lawang flood that caused hundreds of houses and homestead-guesthouse on the banks of the River Bahorok destroyed. Flood disaster that hit Bukit Lawang tourist attraction charm Bahorok Langkat district, Sunday evening 2 November 2003 almost four years ago, it remains an unforgettable memory. But now Bukit Lawang has a lot of changes especially in the enchanting atmosphere so it can be an attraction for visitors. There are several types of animals that live in the forest hill mace, one of the most popular is the rare animal species Orang Utan.
Incoming search terms:
- medan nightlife girls
- descriptive text about cat
- descriptive text about chicken
- tourist spot in region 3
- descriptive text my rabbit
- tourist destination in region 3
- descriptive text of animal rabbit
- contoh descriptive text animal cat
- contoh report text rabbit
- example descriptive text about animal
No Comments »
No comments yet.