wisatabengkulu.com: Homeland of Bung Karno’s house, one is no less important a good historic buildings to visit. The house was the residence of Bung Karno, a house which is located in the center of the city of Bengkulu, precisely in the way Sukarno Hatta Village district Anggut On Ivory Cempaka Bengkulu City.
Year of establishment of this house can not be known with certainty, the house originally belonged to a Chinese merchant named Lion BWE Seng hired by the Dutch to place the Bung Karno during exile in Bengkulu.
Up to now the characteristics of a Chinese house still exists, namely that there is a vent above the window and door of a patterned letter / phrase in Chinese. Bung Karno who had little name Kusno after exiled to Endeh Flires since 1934, then moved to Bengkulu in 1938.
Incoming search terms:
- patches on chinese divers
- what are the patches the chinese divers are wearing
- red marks on chinese divers
- red marks on olympic divers
- patch on divers back
- patches on divers backs
- descriptive text about lion
- red marks on chinese swimmers
- descriptive text of lion
- what are the red marks on the chinese olympians
No Comments »
No comments yet.